- Movement - Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8934
- Bracelet - Grey leather strap
- Case Diameter - 40mm
- Dial - Opaline Silver
- Approx 72 hours power reserve
- Crystal - Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Transparent case back
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Small Seconds
- Power reserve indicator
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements.
This model has a polished 40 mm stainless steel case, which is presented on a grey leather strap. The domed two-tone silvery dial includes a Power Reserve display at 12H, a Small Seconds display at 6H, along with hands and domed indexes in 18K white gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8934 and is certified at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology) **