- Movement - Omega calibre 8700
- Bracelet - Blue Leather
- Case Diameter - 29mm
- Dial - Blue Aventurine
- Bezel - Engraved with Roman numerals
- 3 Bar Water Resistant
- Approx 50 hours power reserve
- Crystal - Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Diamond indexes
- The hands, OMEGA logo, Constellation star and diamond holders are in 18K Sedna™ gold
- Transparent caseback
- Master Chronometer Certified
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moon facets and “claws” on the case.
Standout features on this 29 mm model are the dial made from natural blue Aventurine stone and the shimmering leather strap in matching colour.
Crafted in stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold, it has a bezel engraved with Roman numerals and a date window at 6 o’clock. The hands, hour markers, OMEGA logo and Constellation star are in 18K Sedna™ gold.
At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8700, visible through the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology) **