- Movement - Omega Calibre 8800
- Bracelet - Stainless Steel & yellow gold
- Case Diameter - 42mm
- Dial - Black featuring laser-engraved waves
Bezel - Unidirectional rotating bezel with a Ceragold™ diving scale
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- 5 years Warranty
- The skeleton hands and raised indexes are 18K yellow gold and are filled with white Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve with a conical design
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 42 mm model is crafted from stainless steel and 18K yellow gold, and includes a black ceramic bezel with a Ceragold™ diving scale. The dial is also polished black ceramic and features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.
The skeleton hands and raised indexes are 18K yellow gold and are filled with white Super-LumiNova, while the helium escape valve has been given a conical design.
The watch is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**