- Movement - Omega Calibre 8800
- Bracelet - Black rubber strap
- Case Diameter - 42mm
- Dial - Black featuring laser-engraved waves
- Bezel - Unidirectional, black ceramic with white enamel diving scale
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- 5 years Warranty
- Skeleton hands and raised indexes which are rhodium-plated and are filled with white Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 Gauss
- Certified master chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 42 mm model is crafted from stainless steel and includes a black ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale. The dial is also polished black ceramic and features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.
The skeleton hands and raised indexes are rhodium-plated and are filled with white Super-LumiNova, while the helium escape valve has been given a conical design.
The watch is presented on a black rubber strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**