- Movement - Omega Master Chronometer Calibre 9900
- Bracelet - Rubber Strap
- Case Diameter - 44mm
- Dial - Black with laser-engraved waves
- Bezel - Unidirectional, polished black ceramic with Ceragold™
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 60 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- The skeleton hands and raised indexes are 18K rose gold, along with all other hands and indexes which are filled with white Super-LumiNova
- Two pushers made from polished black ceramic
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 44 mm chronograph model is crafted from stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold, and includes a polished black ceramic bezel with a Ceragold™ diving scale. The pushers are also polished black ceramic, as well as the dial which features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.
The subdial hands are 18K Sedna™ gold, along with all other hands and indexes which are filled with white Super-LumiNova.
The watch is presented on a black rubber strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 9900, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**