- Movement - Omega Calibre 8800
- Bracelet - Black Rubber
- Case Diameter - 42mm
- Dial - Whtie with laser-engraved waves
- Bezel - Unidirectional, black ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- The polished, blackened skeleton hour and minute hands are filled with white Super-LumiNova. The seconds hand features a varnished red tip.
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 42 mm model is crafted from stainless steel and includes a black ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale. The dial is polished white ceramic and features laser-engraved waves and Seamaster highlighted in red.
The polished, blackened skeleton hour and minute hands are filled with white Super-LumiNova. The seconds hand features a varnished red tip.
The watch is presented on an intergrated black rubber strap and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**