Available instores from early 2020 - please contact us in-store or via the enquiry button with regards to availability on this product* RRP £7390
- Movement - Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 8806
- Bracelet - Titanium mesh with innovative adjustable buckle.
- Case Diameter - 42mm
- Dial - Black
- Bezel - Unidirectional rotating, brown tropical aluminium
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
"Identical to 007's watch in No Time To Die this 42mm Seamaster, in strong yet lightweight Grade 2 Titanium, sports a brown tropical aluminium bezel ring and dial.
Engraved on the caseback is a series of numbers, which follow the exact format for genuine military-issue watches, including the number 62, which refers to the year of the very first James Bond film, Dr No.
Slightly slimmer than the standard Diver 300M models thanks to the doming of the sapphire-crystal glass, it is presented on a Grade 2 Titanium mesh bracelet with innovative adjustable buckle."
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**