- Movement - Omega Calibre 8806
- Bracelet - Black rubber strap
- Case Diameter - 43.5mm
- Dial - Black featuring laser-engraved waves
- Bezel - Unidirectional
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- 5 years Warranty
- Skeleton hands and raised indexes which are rhodium-plated and are filled with white Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 Gauss
- Certified master chronometer
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. OMEGA’s 21st century models stay true to the original’s dive watch design, while introducing exciting new materials and movements.
This 43.50 mm model, cased in black ceramic [ZrO2] and Sedna™ gold, has a black ceramic dial with laser-ablated waves in positive relief. The polished Sedna™ gold indexes and facetted hands, filled with white Super-LumiNova, contrast beautifully with the black dial. Completing the look is an integrated black rubber strap with black ceramic buckle.
The polished-brushed oriented caseback with wave-edged design features OMEGA’s patented NAIAD LOCK. Powering the watch is OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806.