- Movement - Omega calibre 8900
- Bracelet - Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter - 41mm
- Dial - Green
- 15 Bar Water Resistant
- 60 Hours power reserve
- Crystal - Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
Certified Master Chronometer
- Date window
- Screw-in crown
- Transparent case back
- Rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. In this 41mm model, the symmetrical case has been crafted from stainless steel, with a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The green dial is sun-brushed and is distinguished by a horizontal “teak” pattern which is inspired by the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. There is also a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, this timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8900, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**