- Movement - Omega Calibre 8910
- Bracelet - Black leather strap
- Case Diameter - 40mm
- Dial - Opaline Silver
- Approx 72 hours power reserve
- Crystal - Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Date Window
- Transparent case back
- The hands and indexes are 18K white gold
- Certified Master Chronometer
Characterised by its thin and elegant case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, it continues to impress with one of today’s most advanced mechanical movements.
This model has a 40 mm stainless steel case, which is presented on a black leather strap. The domed opaline silvery dial includes a date window at 6 o'clock as well as hands and indexes in 18K white gold.
Inside, this De Ville Trésor is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8910 and is certified at the industry’s highest standard of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology) **