Register your interest now via the enquiry tab
- Movement - Manufacture Calibre MT5602
- Bracelet - Fabric strap with self-gripping fastening system, navy blue with grey central thread
- Case Diameter - 42mm
- Dial - Navy Blue
- Bezel - Bidirectional rotating bezel in titanium with ceramic disc, 60-minute retrograde graduation for navigation by successive stages
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Approx 70 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Sapphire crystal
- 5 years warranty - Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
Additional navy blue rubber strap with woven motif and titanium buckle, included in the box
Titanium crown, adorned with the TUDOR shield in relief
- Developed to a set of unique specifications created in collaboration with a specialist unit of the French Navy, the Pelagos FXD model is designed for underwater navigation and optimised for professional use.
Since the 1950s and TUDOR's creation of one of the first modern professional divers' watches to the 1980s, the brand has been an official supplier to the Marine nationale (French Navy). With the Pelagos FXD model, where FXD refers to the extra robust FiXeD strap bars of the case, TUDOR is reviving this historic collaboration.