Register your interest now via the enquiry tab
- Movement - Omega Calibre 8800
- Bracelet - Stainless Steel + Foldover butterfly clasp with comfort
- Case Diameter - 39.5mm
- Dial - PVD Treated ceramic dial in Summer Blue
- Bezel - Unidirectional blue ceramic bezel with light blue diving scale
- 60 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Blued hands and indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 Gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
This 39.5 mm Planet Ocean 600M has a case and bracelet in stainless steel.
The vertical brushed ceramic dial in OMEGA’s own Summer Blue is PVD treated and varnished with a gradient finish to reflect the watch’s level of water resistance. A blue ceramic bezel with light blue diving scale encircles the bold display, which includes blued hands and indexes filled with a unique light blue Super-LumiNova.
Turning the watch over reveals a stamped commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8900.
As the name makes clear, OMEGA’s Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres and includes the essential helium-escape valve.