- Movement - Omega Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800
- Bracelet - Steel ‑ Yellow Gold + Butterfly Clasp
- Case Diameter - 40mm
- Dial - Moonshine™ Gold
- 3 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on the inside
- 5 years Warranty
- Antimagnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Date Window
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Transparent Caseback
A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 40 mm stainless steel - 18K yellow gold model, the domed PVD Moonshine™ Gold dial features a sun-brushed finish. The display is distinguished by yellow gold-plated hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and cabochon indexes.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a date window at 6 o’clock, and a railway minute track on the outer zone.
This Master Chronometer certified watch is presented on a stainless steel - yellow gold bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800, which can be admired through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal caseback