- Movement - Manufacture Calibre MT5652
- Bracelet - “Terra di Siena” brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch
- Case Diameter - 41mm
- Dial - Black
- Bezel - Bidirectional rotatable 48 notches bezel in steel with 24-hour graduated anodised aluminium disc in matt burgundy and blue
- 70 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed sapphire crystal
- 5 years warranty
- The movement is certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Luminescent hour markers set against the black dial ensure legibility at night-time -- and in all conditions
Like other models in the Black Bay family, the Black Bay GMT features a dial inspired by the TUDOR divers’ watches of the 1950s. It adopts the characteristic angular hands known to collectors as "Snowflake", that appeared in the brand’s 1969 catalogue. Finally, the large winding crown, characteristic of the first generation of TUDOR divers’ watches to be waterproof to 200 metres (660 ft), is also presented in this new model.
The Black Bay GMT features a matt burgundy and blue bezel, colours commonly found within the Black Bay family. The bidirectional rotatable bezel is calibrated for 24 hours: the twelve daylight hours are printed on the burgundy section and the night-time hours on the blue. Additional time zones are indicated by a red "Snowflake" hand, which spins around the dial in 24 hours.