- Movement - Omega Master Chronometer Calibre 9900
- Bracelet - Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter - 44mm
- Dial - Blue with laser-engraved waves
- Bezel - Unidirectional, polished blue ceramic
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 60 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Anti-magnetic - resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
- Date Window
- Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- The sub-dial hands are rhodium-plated, along with all other hands and indexes which are filled with white Super-LumiNova.
- Two pushers made from polished blue ceramic
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
This 44 mm chronograph model is crafted from stainless steel and includes a polished blue ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale. The pushers are also polished blue ceramic, as well as the dial which features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.
The subdial hands are rhodium-plated, along with all other hands and indexes which are filled with white Super-LumiNova.
The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 9900, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**