TUDOR - Black Bay Fifty-Eight Navy Blue
- Movement - Manufacture Calibre MT5402
- Bracelet - Blue fabric strap with buckle
- Case Diameter - 39mm
- Dial - Blue
- Bezel - Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with 60-minute graduated disc in matt blue anodised aluminium and silver gilded markings and numerals
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Approx 70 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed sapphire crystal
- 5 years warranty
- The movement is certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose in relief, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
In 1969, TUDOR introduced a divers’ watch with a blue dial and bezel. The other sporty watches in the collection were soon attired in blue, immediately creating a lasting aesthetic hallmark known as “TUDOR Blue”. Adopted by the French navy for its TUDOR divers’ watches during the 1970s, this livery became part of the collective imagination. The Black Bay Fifty-Eight “Navy Blue” follows in this tradition with its navy blue dial and bezel insert.
One of TUDOR’s signature features, the fabric strap is made using the Jacquard technique, a traditional method achieved by a hundred-year-old family business from the St-Etienne region of France.
View full product details