OMEGA first introduced the Seamaster 300 in 1957 - designed especially for divers and professionals who worked underwater. More than 60 years later, the collection has been completely upgraded, and includes this special model created in OMEGA’s own bronze alloy.
- Movement - Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912
- Bracelet - Leather Strap
- Case Diameter - 41mm
- Dial - Brown
- Bezel - Brown ceramic bezel ring
- 60 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Domed, scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
- 5 years Warranty
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Screw in crown
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
Presented on a brown leather strap with a 9K Bronze Gold buckle, this timepiece includes a transparent sapphire crystal caseback, enabling a clear view of the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912.