- Movement - Omega calibre 8820
- Bracelet - Peacock Blue Leather strap
- Case Diameter - 34mm
- Dial - Blue
- 5 Bar Water Resistant
- 55 Hours power reserve
- Crystal - Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- 5 years Warranty
- Diamond indexes
- Date window
- Small Seconds
- Transparent case back
- The hands, OMEGA logo and Constellation star are also in 18K white gold.
- Anti-magnetic -resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss
- Certified Master Chronometer
The dramatic and enduring design of the OMEGA Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moon facets, as well as the “claws” on the side of the case.
This 34 mm model in stainless steel features a bezel with engraved Roman Numerals, a sun-brushed peacock blue dial, and a round date window at the 6 o'clock position. The incremental diamond hour markers are presented in 18K white gold holders, while the Small Seconds subdial and Central Minute Track are circled by rings. The hands, OMEGA logo and Constellation star are also in 18K white gold.
Presented on a peacock blue strap, the timepiece is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8802, visible through the domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
**To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology)**