Oris - Carysfort Reef Limited Edition
- Movement - Oris 798
- Bracelet - Orange rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension
- Case Diameter - 43.5mm
- Dial - Blue
- Bezel - Ceramic
- 30 Bar Water Resistant
- 42 Hours Power Reserve
- Crystal - Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- 2 years Warranty
- Centre hands for hours, minutes, seconds and 24 hours, date window, instantaneous date, date and 24 hour corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Date Window
- Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
The third watch Oris has produced in support of Coral Restoration Foundation is limited to 2,000 pieces and cased in steel. It can show the time in three time zones simultaneously using the 24-hour scale laser-engraved into the ceramic bezel.
What is Coral Restoration Foundation?
CRF is a non-profit and the world’s largest coral reef restoration organisation. We’re headquartered in Key Largo, Florida, and we’re working on reversing the damage done to the Florida Reef Tract. We run programmes to restore the reef and to conserve the coral species that once thrived on it.
Why the focus on Carysfort?
Carysfort Reef is one of the world’s most iconic coral reefs. It was the epicentre for the early recreational dive industry and a premier fishing destination for US presidents. And it was where the world’s first underwater colour photograph was taken. Carysfort was once the crown jewel of the Florida Keys reef system, but its health has severely degraded since the 1970s. There’s now a critical need for coral restoration to restore Carysfort to a healthy, thriving reef system.
View full product details